So, I was reading an article at Raw Story about a raging RNC official who refused to believe that the RNC was also hacked. I happened to come across this comment…
So what do we know about this election.
1. We know that Donald tRump was almost universally rejected by his own party as unfit to serve in the most stark and vivid terms that bordered on hysteria, with the 2012 candidate actually saying, publicly, in a prepared speech in the golden temple of the vestal virgins in Utah:
“[Trump] creates scapegoats of Muslims and Mexican immigrants. Hecalls for the use of torture. He calls for killing the innocent children and family members of terrorists. He cheers assaults on protesters. He applauds the prospect of twisting the Constitution to limit First Amendment freedom of the press. This is the very brand of anger that has led other nations into the abyss. Here’s what I know. Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He’s playing the members of the American public for suckers. He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat.”
2. We know that after Trump was gutted by 2.7 million votes he appeared to “win” by a slim margin in three states, WI, MI and PA, giving him an electoral win in the arcane cult that was set up to stroke the slaves states that had limited suffrage and for whom a popular vote would have been a problem; Madison wrote:
“There was one difficulty however of a serious nature attending an immediate choice by the people. The right of suffrage was much more diffusive in the Northern than the Southern States; and the latter could have no influence in the election on the score of Negroes. The substitution of electors obviated this difficulty and seemed on the whole to be liable to the fewest objections.”
Hence we know that birther, racst tRump owes his “win” – if in fact he really won – to a body inspired by a desire to placate racists. We called that fuckin’ ironic!
3. We know that voter suppression laws disguised as attempts to eliminate voter fraud were put in place in at least 20 states after SCOTUS gutted the VRA and have been very effective at suppressing vote turnout among minorities and encouraging voter fraud by politicians. No cite needed; it’s both rampant and obvious.
4. We know that the self proclaimed “populist” Cheetolini just picked a who’s who of super wealthy Christo-Fascists and Wall Street whores who have devoted their lives to fucking the middle class and the poor and to the destruction of so called “government schools” – aka public education – because the former are all takers and the latter is a socialist scheme to destroy the greedy heart of raw American capitalism.
5. We know that Cheetolini, who has picked an anti-science, climate change denying freak to head the EPA, has sent a questionnaire to the the EPA:
“President-elect Donald J. Trump’s transition team has circulated an unusual 74-point questionnaire at the Department of Energy that requests the names of all employees and contractors who have attended climate change policy conferences, as well as emails and documents associated with the conferences.”
And we know why!!!
6. We know that Cheetolini has settled for $25,000,000 a suit against him over scam school Trump U, and that he refuses to divest in any meaningful way from his business interests.
7. We know that Cheetolini has a long history of molesting women that he acknowledges.
8. We know that – for an indisputable fact – he is unfit to serve, with the temperament of an hysterical child, and dangerous.
9. We know that he is allergic to “intelligence briefings” presumably because they are either too intelligent or not brief enough. Presumably if they came in the form of 140 character tweet farts they would be more agreeable.
10. We know that the Rs, with the surprise win of someone they had nothing but scorn for, are now intending to leverage that win to crush civil rights in the form of FADA, euphemistically the First Amendment Defense Act, spearheaded by Mike Lee. The code name is FUCFAG, freedom under the constitution against gays.
11. We know that America is not a representative democracy. Gerrymandering and the Hastert Rule (named after America’s fav pedophile) have destroyed the House, disproportionate state/population weighting has destroyed the Senate, and swing state hacking and voter suppression have destroyed the electoral process – making it possible for the clear bone crushing winner to be a loser and the loser to be a “winner”.
12. We know that others know, like Russia, that we are a hackers’ paradise and open for business and ready to be fucked.
13. We know that Cheetolini has a high regard for Russia.
14. We know Hillary Rodham Clinton’s email etiquette problems are warm puppy milk in comparison to the Hell that Cheetolini is about to unleash.
15. We know that Comey and the FBI violated the 1939 Hatch Act and attempted to influence an election in the 11th hour and now reside in a warm spot up inside Cheetolini’s anus.
16. We know that America got played and got fuck’d hard without a lubricant in sight and the fuckin’ ain’t over.
It’s just begun.
And I thought to myself. Yup. Jbiot said exactly what I was thinking.
Make no mistake. The fix with the Russians was agreed with Trump/GOP way back when. The US is now a Russian pawn/state/whatever you want to call it. It was accomplished through the internet and social media and that god-damned pathetic excuse of a media in the US.
Not a shot was fired. So far it has been bloodless.
I don’t expect that to continue.
And I am f*cking angry and scared.