O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!
Courtesy of The Daily Mail:
- Dakota Meyer had filed court papers asking for joint legal and physical custody of Sailor Grace, his daughter with Bristol Palin
- It is the first time Meyer has formally declared he is the father of the child
- He is also asking that Bristol pay him child support
- Sarah Palin came out attacking him, saying: ‘He has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol’s pregnancy or the baby’
- Bristol’s rep also released a statement, saying: ‘My values are such that a real American hero doesn’t ask for child support’
- Meyer, 27, previously implied he was the father of Sailor shortly after her birth when he wrote on Twitter: ‘Best Christmas present ever!!’
- Meyer and Bristol became engaged last March but called off their wedding just days before it was set to take place in May
Well, this is starting to get real good. Oh Bristol, you made a big mistake with that fake IV tape. This is sure to come out in the wash, along with a lot of other dirty Palin laundry. Otherwise, Dakota Meyer is going to take you and Mama Grisly to the cleaners.
I’m settling down to watch and guess what I have?
The Palins have finally been out-grifted. No matter what happens, this cannot work out well for them