Sarah Palin is picking herself up and dusting off all of that mud that she has been dragged through lately.
According to the latest news, Sarah, that silver-tongued devil is writing another tome for the rednecks to slather over.
Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin signed a deal with Regnery Publishing to write Sweet Freedom: A Devotional. The faith-based book is scheduled for mid November, just in time for Christmas.
The devotional will feature 260 meditations–one for almost every day of the year (?!?) –that explore and apply biblical principles to the pressing topics of our time.
I have some suggestions…
- Sweet Jesus – how many more babbies is Bristol going to have? Give me strength.
- Dear Lord – why did you take Dakota away from me? I lay myself prostate before you.
- Holy Christ – I know we made a holy show of ourselves at that party with the kids and Todd, and I am also mea culpa ( another Latin word for you theri) or is it Greekin? But peace man peace.
- Father Most High – (not Creepy Chuck), deliver me from the embarrassment of the Iowa speech. It wasn’t my fault. And the
fuckinrepubes threw me to the wolves. I just know that small, perky Judd woman was laughing her ass off. Just mediaite! It’s like bichram yoga…
- Son of Mary – Bristol and I also conceived without sin. We have a lot in common with your mum. We need to talk some time.
- The Trinity – Fox and Tapp are now on my
shitlist, forever and ever, Amen.
- Oh Holy One, my PAC is leaking like my Belmonts on a hot day. Pray for us.
- Oh God – Bristol is very religious. She prays every single night with her boyfriends and calls out your name. Sometimes the debicel level gets too much and we have to tell her to tone it down. God can hear you we tell her – no need to roar.
My bent back is straightening and I am reaching for the lord and the dollars. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!
That’s all I got. 🙂